Current Work Contact Details:
Dr. vet. Miloš Pelić, Research Associate
Department of Food Safey
Phone: +381 21 4895 316
Scopus Author ID: 57140685400
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-9055-0625
Scientific field: Food safety.
Expert field: Hygiene and food technology of animal origin, Food microbiology, Fish Health Protection
Born: in 1987, Šabac, Republic of Serbia.
- Sc. (2014) – University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Veterinary Medicine
- Sc. (2014) – University of Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Veterinary Medicine; Master thesis:”The use of fishing technologies in sustainable development of slaughterhouse systems“
- Enrolled PhD studies (2014) – University of Belgrade, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine.
2014, Research Trainee
2017, Research Assistant
– May 2013. – Avgust 2014. – Service for material reception, cleaning and sterilization, Scientific Veterinary Institute „Novi Sad“, Research trainee
– Avgust 2014 – October 2017. – Bureau for epizootiology, clinical diagnostic, pathology and laboratory analysis, Department of Epizootiology, Clinical diagnosis, Pathology and DDD, Scientific Veterinary Institute „Novi Sad“, Research trainee
– November 2017 – present. – Department for microbiology and sensoric analysis of food, Scientific Veterinary Institute „Novi Sad“, Research assistent
- Scientific and Research Work:
- Basic Research interest:
– Food safety- processing hygiene, production technology, parasitology, microbiology, sensory analysis, the presence of residues of food
– Methods for detection of foodborne pathogens
– Fish health protection.
Main working and research activities:
– Sensory analysis of food
– Microbiological diagnostic of food
– Testing the presence of residues of food
– Parasitological examination of food
– Evaluation of results of food
– Fish Disease Diagnosis
Participation in projects
Projects funded by Ministry of education and science
- “The influence of the quality of the components of feed for cyprinid fish species on the quality of meat, losses and the profitability of production“, Project No: TR31011, Coordinator dr Miroslav Ćirković (2011-2017).
Project of Provincial Secretary for Science and Technological Development
- “The quantity, quality and the possibility of utilization of by-products originating from the growing and processing of fish from fish ponds from the territory of AP Vojvodina“, Project No: 114-451-480/2016, Coordinator dr Tatjana Tasić (2016-2017)
– 2014, Research Trainee
– 2017, Research Assistant
Working experience: 4 years
Participation at the Scientific Symposia:
3 national symposia.
Membership in Scientific and Professional Associations:
Serbian Veterinary Chamber.
- CEEPUS Summer Course “New fields, advances and inovation in aquaculture and fisheries“: 2016-CIII-HU-03@groen at The Institute of Aquaculture and Environmental Safety of the Faculty of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences Szent István University at Gödöllő, Hungary from 4th to 9th 07. 2016.
- Training course “Design, maintenance and risk management of aquaponics systems: Animal-plant production and fish processing“, na LEGTPA Lozère institutu, u mestu La Canourgue od 24. do 28. 04. 2017.
- Active participation in the workshop „Fish Migration Workshop“, organized by COST Action FA1304, “Swimming of fish and implications for migration and aquaculture (FITFISH)“ at the Institute for Multidisciplinary Research, University of Belgrade, Serbia, 06. 04. 2017.
- SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2006
- SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2017
– Serbian (mother tonge)
– English fluent
– Advanced computer user
– MS Office Word, Excel
– Driving licence
– Research Associate, Department of Food Safety, Scientific Veterinary Institute Novi Sad