Jasna Prodanov-Radulovic, DVM, MSc, PhD, Senior Research Associate
Department of Epizootiology, Clinical Examination and DDD
Phone number: 021 489 53 14
Scientific field: Clinical Veterinary Medicine, Diseases of ungulates
Scopus Author ID: 36028775400
ORCID iD: https://orcid.org/0000-0002-6116-3271
APVNT number: 1624
ID number of researcher in MPNTR R. Serbia: 130762
Veterinary Chamber of Serbia, licence number 1099
Expert fields: health protection of domestic pigs and wild boars 95%, epidemiology 90%, contagious disease of domestic pigs and wild boars 95%, farm biosecurity 90%
Specialization from the field of Epidemiology (Tempus Project):
African Swine Fever (ASF): risk analysis, diagnostics and control measures in Serbia – Department for Infectious diseases animals and bees, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2016.
PhD thesis: Influence of colostral antibodies on immunity of piglets vaccinated against classical swine fever, Department for Infectious diseases animals and bees, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2013.
Master thesis: The research on the lenght of protective level of maternally derived antibodies in piglets originated from sows vaccinated against classical swine fever, Department for Infectious diseases animals and bees, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2005.
Postgraduate studies: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2000-2004.
Graduated at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 1999.
Medical nurse-technician, Secondary Medical School „7. april “, Novi Sad, 1992.
– from 2000. to 2013. Department for Epizootiology and Health Protection of Swine, Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”
– from 2014. to today – Department for Epizootiology, Clinical Diagnostic, Pathology and DDD, Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”
Scientific and publicist activity:
Published more than 160 scientific and specialistic articles
Participation in 10 national scientific projects and 4 international projects (IPA, FP7, COST action)
Basic Research Interests:
Epidemiology and Health protection of Swine, Clinical pathology Veterinary virusology and vaccinology, Transboundary Infectious diseases of swine, Imunoprophylaxis, Diagnostics, Control and Eradication of contagious and infective disease of swine (Classical swine fever, African Swine Fever, Pseudorabies) and zoonosis, Biosecurity measures on swine farms
Main Working and Research Activities:
Clinical and pathological diagnostics of infectious and noninfectious diseases of domestic pigs and wild boars; Control programs and health protection of swine; Diagnosis, control, prophylaxis and eradication of transboundary contagious disease of swine and zoonosis; Experimental and field trials of vaccines; Instructive work on the field.
Membership in Scientific and Professional Associations:
Veterinary Chamber of Serbia,
Serbian Veterinary Association,
European Association of Porcine Health Managemant (EAphm) member
- Charles Louis Davis D.V.M. Foundation, Eastern Europe Veterinary Pathology Symposium, 2004, Beograd, Srbija;
- Training school: Life Cycle Swine Health and Risk Management, USDA, Belgrade, Republic of Serbia, 2006.
- Training school: Diagnostic Skills Development Training Program. Veterinary Diagnostic Laboratory, Ames, Iowa State University, USА, 2007.
- Training school: Training for handling and care of live specimens of wild animals, Zoo park “Palic”, Subotica, Republic of Serbia, 2014.
- International seminar (ASAP 2014) „Izazovi u praksi, rešenje u nauci“, Aranđelovac 4-5.09. 2014.
- Training : Antimicrobial resistance, Academy of Veterinary Medicine, Serbian Veterinary Society, 08.05.2014., Belgrade, Serbia
- Seminar: „Development trands in pig production chain“, Serbian Chamber of Commerce and Kingdom of Netherlands, Novi Sad, 02.04. 2014. Serbia
- Training School COST Action (FA1401): “Gut Biology and Health”, PhD course, Department of Animal Science, Aarhus University, Denmark, 2015.
- Training School COST Action (FA1401): “Contemporary feed production-technological and nutritional aspects”, University of Novi Sad, Institute of Food Technology, Center “FEED TO FOOD”, Serbia, 2016.
- TAIEX Study visit on Control and Prevention Measures in case of Outbreak of African Swine Fever (ASF), Istituto Zooprofilattico Sperimentale dell’Umbria e delle Marche (IZS-UM), Perugia, Fermo, Italy, 2016 (Reference code: AGR IND/STUD 61466).
- 11. Training school COST Action CA15116 (ASF-STOP): ASFV passive surveillance in wild boar. Estonian University of Life Sciences, Tartu, Estonia, 2017.
- 12. Training school COST Action CA15116 (ASF-STOP): Epidemiological investigations in commercial and back yard pig holdings affected by ASF, Greifswald-Insel Riems, Friedrich-Loeffler-Institut, Germany, 26-28. 06. 2018.
Other Skills: Driving license,Basic computer skills (MS. Office), Good team work abilities
Language Skills: English, Slovak language.