dr vet. Dusan Lazić – Expert associate
Telephone 1: +381 21 4895 389
Mobile phone 1: +381 64 818 54 84
Мobile phone 2: +381 62 403 598
Е-mail address 1: firstname.lastname@example.org
Е-mail address 2: email@example.com
Year and place of birth: Novi Sad, Serbia
Health protection of freshwater fish species and technology in Aquaculture, veterinary epizootiology
Main research interests:
Fish diseases, fish parasitology, viral fish diseases, control, prevention and eradication of infectious fish diseases, fish health protection, environmental protection (water protection). Prevention of technopathies and technology in aquaculture, veterinary epizootiology.
Main daily professional activities:
Control, prevention, clinical diagnostics, pathology and eradication of infectious fish diseases, prophylaxis and technopathies of fish grown in aquaculture. Veterinary epizootiology.
- Agricultural school with student dormitory Futog, Major: Veterinary technician
- Faculty of Agriculture, Novi Sad, Serbia, Department of Veterinary Medicine, Integrated Studies, University in Novi Sad
- In 2019, enrolled in doctoral studies at the Department of Veterinary Medicine, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Novi Sad.
Laboratory diagnosis of spring carp viremia
Name of the awarded qualification:
Doctor of veterinary medicine, VII-1 degree of vocational education
Personal skills and competition:
- First language – Serbian
- Second language – English actively
- Computer skills: Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Outlook, Internet search, LabIS.
- Drive licence, B category
- Knowledge of vessel management
- Team work oriented
In 2018 – Researcher trainee
In 2020 – Expert associate
Work experience in the profession: 5 years.
Since 2017 – professional practice at the Veterinary Station “Borvet – Čurug”
From 01.08.2018 until November 1, 2022 – Reception Service for receiving samples and materials – Scientific Institute of Veterinary Science “Novi Sad”
From 01.11.2022. year to date – Department of epizootiology, clinical diagnostics, DDD – Scientific Institute of Veterinary Science “Novi Sad”
Trainings, international trainings and workshops:
- Seminar for veterinary knowledge innovation; Autopsy techniques, proper sampling and sending of material for diagnosing BSE disease – Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Belgrade 2020.
- Seminar for veterinary knowledge innovation: Pathomorphological changes in avian influenza of domestic and wild birds – bird autopsy techniques, proper sampling and sending of diagnostic materials – Department of Pathology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Belgrade 2021.
- Workshop of the Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations (FAO) – Sustainable approaches to inland aquaculture and fisheries / advance in novel technologies. University of South Bohemia in Ceske Budejovice the faculty of fisheries and Protection of Waters and its International Enviromental Educational. Advisory and Information Centre of Water Protection Vodnany, Czech Republic.
- Dušan Lazić, Nikolina Novakov, Milena Samojlović, Dijana Lupulović, Miloš Pelić, Slobodan Knežević, Marko Pajić, Miroslav Ćirković: Laboratory diagnostics and epizootiological analysis of spring carp viremia in some fishponds of AP Vojvodina. 30. Conference of veterinarians of Serbia 12-15.9.2019. Zlatibor, collection of papers and short contents – p. 395. (M64; 0.2)
- Nikolina Novakov, Dragana Ljubojević Pelić, Miloš Pelić, Nenad Stojanac, Ivana Davidov, Dušan Lazić, Miroslav Ćirković: Control of zoonotic parasites in freshwater fish. 30. Conference of veterinarians of Serbia 12-15.9.2019. Zlatibor, collection of papers and short contents – p. 211-216. (M63; 0.5)
- Miloš Pelić, Dragana Ljubojević Pelić, Dušan Lazić, Milena Samojlović, Suzana Vidaković Knežević, Slobodan Knežević, Marko Pajić, Jelena Vranešević, Miroslav Ćirković: Control of parasitic diseases in carp (Cyprinus Carpio) raised in fishponds. 30. Conference of veterinarians of Serbia 12-15.9.2019. Zlatibor, collection of papers and short contents – p. 394. (M64; 0.2)
- Marko Pajić, Slobodan Knežević, Dalibor Todorović, Biljana Đurđević, Milena Samojlović, Suzana Vidaković Knezević, Miloš Pelić, Dušan Lazić, Vladimir Polaček: Leg paralysis in laying hens during the period of upbringing. 30. Conference of veterinarians of Serbia 12-15.9.2019. Zlatibor, collection of papers and short contents – p. 389. (M64; 0.2)
- Slobodan Knezevic, Marko Pajic, Suzana Vidakovic Knezevic, Sinisa Grubac, Dusan Lazic, Nenad Popov, Dalibor Todorovic, Dubravka Milanov, Milica Zivkov-Balos: The importance of mats in broiler production. 30. Conference of veterinarians of Serbia 12-15.9.2019. Zlatibor, collection of papers and short contents – p. 392. (M64; 0.2)
Поделите ову страницу
Follow us on social networks
WE ARE RELIABLE PARTNER FOR EU PROJECTS
EXPLORE OUR PROFILE PAGE ON EU PORTAL
INFORMATION ABOUT PUBLIC PROCUREMENT