Biljana Djurdjević, DVM, McS, Research Associate
Department of Epizootiology, Clinical Examination and DDD
Phone : +381 21 4895 386
Mob: + 381 64 818 54 87
e-mail : email@example.com
Scopus Author ID: 57200230695
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-1705-7615
APVNT number : 5131
MPNTR research ID number : 130700
Born : October 2nd, 1987, Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
Scientific field: veterinary epidemiology, veterinary pathology
Expert areas: pathology, veterinary epidemiology
Basic Research Interests:
Veterinary pathology, veterinary epidemiology, infectious diseases, zoonosis
Main working and research activities:
- Diagnostic, control, prevention and eradication of animal infection diseases;
- field veterinary epidemiologist;
- clinical pathology and necropsy;
- analysis and detection of animal proteins in feed.
- Basic studies : Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Novi Sad (2013);
- Master thesis: Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Novi Sad (2014);
- D. studies at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade 2014. to date.
- Research Trainee, 2014.
- Research Assistant, 2017.
Working experience: 5 years.
- From October 2013 to January 2014 – Professional practice, Veterinary Station “Novi Sad”;
- From January to August 2014 – veterinarian in poultry production;
- From August 2014 to date: Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”, Department of Epizootiology, clinical diagnosis, pathology and DDD
„The influence of the quality of the components of feed for cyprinid fish species on the quality of meat, losses and the profitability of production“, Project No: TR31011, Coordinator dr Miroslav Ćirković (2011-2016).
„Implementation of M-classic bedding in the production of fattening chickens “, innovation project 315 (2018), Innovation Fund.
Bilateral cooperation between Serbia and Portugal: „Schmallenberg virus, serological and molecular diagnostic methods, harmonization, control programs”; period of realization 2018-2019.
- – The microscopic detection of animal proteins in feeds, Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”, Novi Sad, 07.11.15.-21.11.15.;
- – Training School: Prenatal and early life influences on damaging behaviour in pigs and poultry, COST asction CA15134: Synergy for preventing damaging behaviour in group housed pigs and chickens (GroupHouseNet), Escuela Agraria Derio, Basque Country, Spain, 06.11. – 08. 11. 2017.
- – International workshop for the harmonization of national protocols against the ilegal poisoning of wildlife in the Panonian region, Biatorbágy, Hungary, 23-24.11.2017.
- – Poultry workshop, Davis-Thompson Foundation Eastern European Meeting, Faculty of veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, Veterinary Specialist Institute Jagodina, 23.May 2018.
Membership in Scientific and Professional Associations:
- Serbian Veterinary Chamber
- Serbian Veterinary Association
Participation at the Scientific Symposia:
- 5 international and 8 national symposia
- Language skills: Serbian (mother tongue), English (active)
- Good computer skills (MS Office)
- Driving licence
- Research Assistant at the Department of Epizootiology, Clinical Examination and DDD