History

Most important events in history of the Institute:

1950

The Institute was established

1976

Became part of the Faculty for Agriculture, University in Novi Sad.

1995

Became independent scientific institute

1998

Received international certificate for introduced quality system ISO 9001:1994.

1998

Accreditation of the Institute for Laboratory Examinations EN 45001.

2002

Received the international certificate for introduced quality system ISO 9001:2000.

2003

Received a reward of city Novi Sad.

2003

Received the “Golden Quality Crown” at 15th International Quality Crown Award in London.

2004

Accreditation of the Institute for Laboratory Examinations ISO 17025:2001.

2005

Re-certification of international quality certificate ISO 9001-2000.

2009

Re-accreditation of Institute for Laboratory Examination according to the standard SRPS ISO/IEC 17025:2006.

2009

Recertification of quality management system according to the standard SRPS ISO 9001:2001

2010

Updateing the documentation according to the new issue of standard SRPS ISO 9001:2008