Nadezda Prica, specialists in food hygiene and technology, Senior Expert Associate
Current Work Contact Details:
Nadezda Prica, Senior Expert Associate, Department for quality control of food and feed
Phone: +381 21 4895 367
Mob: +381 64 8185446
Born: in 1975,Sombor, Republic of Serbia.
Scientific field: quality control of food
Basic Research Interests: quality control of food
Main Working and Research Activities: quality control of food
October 2013 enrolled to PhD program at the Faculty of Technology Novi Sad, Department of Food Engineering
2008 defended the specialist work entitled Comparative analysis of chemical quality parameters of hot dogs from different manufacturers on the market in Novi Sad , at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine , University of Belgrade.
October 2005 enrolled to postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine , University of Belgrade
1994-2000 studied at the Faculty of Science , majoring in biology – chemistry professor . In 2000, defended a thesis on children’s active learning in biology and chemistry in elementary school.
1990-1994 secondary school – Gymnasium, major – Natural Science, Sombor, Republic of Serbia .
– 2007, Expert Associate,
– 2015, Senior Expert Associate
Working experience: 10 years
Jun, 2014- present Department for quality control of food and feed
January 2013 – jun,2014 Head of the Service department for material acceptance, washing and sterilization
October 2010-Januaru 2013 Department for quality control of food and feed
December 2005 – October 2010 Department for microbiological and sensory testing of foods
December 2005 – until present: Employed at the Institute of Veterinary Medicine “Novi Sad”, Novi Sad, as follows
2000-2005: Biology teacher in the primary school “Vuk Karadzic” Deronje and PS “Marko Oreskovic” Backi Gračac.
Participation at the Scientific Symposia:
2 international and 5 national symposia.
- Validation of methods in laboratory practice , 25/04/2007 , Belgrade
- QI6 – Internal audits for laboratory accreditation ( ISO 17025 ) . Center for Education Qualitass Education . 16-17/05/2007,. Novi Sad .
- Workshop : Screening method to detect drug residues in food of animal origin , XXVII Seminar for continuous education of veterinarians , 15-16/02/2007, FVM Belgrade
- Env . / Food, Solvents , PTs seminarium ” by LGC PROMOCHEM -06/09/2007
- Training ” Sampling and sensory analysis of food ” 25/07/2008, Belgrade
- Principles and application of metrology in chemistry , 22 – 23 May 2008 , Novi Sad
- Rates of internal audits to ISO 9001 , 17/06/2008 , Novi Sad
- Evaluation of uncertainty of 25 /26 November 2008 , Belgrade
- Operation and maintenance of pipettes and dispensers , 11.02.2009 . Novi Sad
- Two courses for fire protection , 2006 and 2009 , Novi Sad
- Determination of hydroxyproline , Iinstitute for Meat Hygiene and Technology , 19-20/04/ 2007
- Sampling and sensory analysis of food. Milan Baltic, Vera Katic Neđeljko Karabasil . Faculty of Veterinary Medicine . 29-30/05/2007.
- Training in working with AAS , Novi sad
- Training for the determination of nitrogen and crude protein in the device Rapid N , Novi Sad
- The Rapid Alert System for Food and Feed , Beograd, September 2011- February 2012
- Training for Internal auditor , based on the requirements of ISO / IEC 17025:2006 , General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories , University of Novi Sad , Faculty of Technology, 26-27/01/2013
- Training of professional competence for safe and healthy work – Handling autoclave , Novi Sad , 22/02/2013
- Training in the use and basic safety measures unit steam sterilizer SYSTEC GmgH , Germany , Novi Sad 28/02/2013
- How to manage the environment to 2013, Tara
- Training for the Ultimate 3000 HPLC apparatus and software Chromeleon 7-10/10/2013
- Education on Instr . Multiskan FC and the software Thermo Scientific ” 2013
- Training for the ’’Agilent CG/MS sistem 7890/5977 i Agilent MSD DataStation’’ 16-24.04.2014. Novi Sad
– Mother tongue –Serbian
– English, active
– German, passively
Advanced computer user, MS Office