Fax: + 381 21 518 544
Phone: + 381 21 4895 330
Mobile: +381 64 818 54 49
Suzana Vidakovic, DVM, Research Trainee
Born: 23.01.1988., Vukovar, Republic of Croatia
– Microbiology and infectious diseases
- Graduated at the Faculty of Agriculture, Department for Veterinary Medicine, University of Novi Sad 2014.
- Master thesis: “New information about infections in animals and humans caused by Clostridium difficile”
- Postgraduate studies: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2015. – present.
– 2016. Research Trainee
- April 2015. – October 2016. SZTR Djurdjevic, Meat industry
- October 2016. – present Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”
- October 2016. – present – Department for serology and immunology
Basic Research Interests:
- zoonosis, infectious diseases in small animals (dogs and cats), infectious vector diseases in animals, vectors and vectors disease, laboratory diagnostic methods, and prevention, diagnostic, control and eradication of contagious diseases and zoonosis, impact of zoonosis on public health.
Main Working and Research Activities:
- detection of animal infectious diseases by classical laboratory methods (agglutination, ELISA, AGID, dark field microscopy, complement fixation);
- prevention, control and eradication of contagious animal infectious diseases and zoonosis;
- diagnostic of small animal infectious diseases;
- tick analysis with molecular methods;
- implementation of the requirements of SRPS 9001:2008 and SRPS 17025:2006 in work of Scientific veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”, tracking changes in the standard, new requirements, training and education of staff;
- main working interests: brucellosis, leptospirosis, Q fever, Maedi Visna, equine infectious anemia, epididymitis in Sheep, paratuberculosis;
- main research interests: molecular diagnostic methods;
- maintenance and monitoring management system documentation of Scientific veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”.
Scientific and Research Work:
- Research on pharmacological characteristics of antimicrobial agents, introduction of new technological solutions and alternative prophylactic methods with the purpose to improve control of infectious animal disease : Project No: TR31071: Coordinator PhD Dubravka Milanov.
- Wild animal health monitoring and introduction of new biotechnology procedures in detection of infectious and zoonotic agents – risk analysis for human health, domestic and wild animal health and for environmental contamination; Project No: TR31084; Coordinator PhD Tamas Petrovic.
Membership in Scientific and Professional Associations:
- Veterinary Chamber of Serbia
- HALAL certification
- fluent Norwegian language
- fluent English language
- basic German language
- computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- good team worker
- driving license B category
- Research Trainee