Fax: + 381 21 518 544
Phone: + 381 21 4895 311
Mobile: +381 64 818 54 91
Slobodan Knezevic, DVM, Research Trainee
Born: 23.03.1989., Sanski Most, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
– Protecting the health of poultry and wildlife, Veterinary Epidemiology.
- Graduated at the Faculty of Agriculture, Department for Veterinary Medicine, University of Novi Sad 2014.
- Master thesis: „Clinical and epidemiological infection characteristics which are transmitted by Ixodes ricinus ticks”
- Postgraduate studies: Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 2015- present.
– 2015. Research Trainee
- March 2015. – present Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”
- October 2016.- present-Department for Epizootiology, Clinical Diagnostic, Pathology and DDD
Basic Research Interests:
- Infectious diseases and zoonosis of poultry and wildlife, diagnosis, control and eradication of infectious diseases and zoonoses of poultry and wildlife, infectious diseases of animals, zoonoses, veterinary epidemiology.
Main Working and Research Activities:
- Prevention, control and eradication of infectious diseases of poultry and wildlife, diagnostic, control, prevention and eradication of animal infection diseases, zoonosis, field veterinary epidemiologist.
Scientific and Research Work:
Chosen Publications: (5-10):
- Živkov Baloš M., Jakšić S., Knežević S., Kapetanov M.: “Electrolytes-sodium, potassium and chlorides in poultry nutrition- Elektroliti-natrijum, kalijum i hloridi u ishrani živine”. Arhiv veterinarske medicine, ISSN 1820-9955, str.: 31-42, 2016 (eng.)
- Research on pharmacological characteristics of antimicrobial agents, introduction of new technological solutions and alternative prophylactic methods with the purpose to improve control of infectious animal disease : Project No: TR31071: Coordinator dr Dubravka Milanov.
- Wild animal health monitoring and introduction of new biotechnology procedures in detection of infectious and zoonotic agents – risk analysis for human health, domestic and wild animal health and for environmental contamination; Project No: TR31084; Coordinator PhD Tamas Petrovic
Membership in Scientific and Professional Associations:
- Veterinary Chamber of Serbia
- Internal audits by SRPS ISO 14001:2015
- German-basic level
- Computer skills: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Internet Explorer
- Driving licence: B category
- Research Trainee at the Department of Epizootiology, Clinical diagnosis, Pathology and DDD
- Head of the Service for material reception and cleaning