Fax: + 381 21 518 544
Phone: + 381 21 4895 321
Mob: + 381 64 818 5410
Tamas Rada Petrovic, D.V.M., M.Sc. PhD
Scientific field:Microbiology – virology
Born: 1969. Becej, Republic of Serbia
Graduated at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade, 1997., average grade: 9.03.
Master thesis under the title “Investigating prevalence of infection caused by bovine virus diarrhea (BVD) in breeding cattle” in the field of contagious diseases and zoonosis defended on the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade in 2002.
Doctoral dissertation under the title “Identification and genetic analysis of bovine viral diarrhea virus isolates on the territory of Republic of Serbia” in the field of contagious diseases and zoonosis defended on the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade in 2006.
- 1998 Research Trainee
- 2002 Research Assistant
- 2007 Research Associate
- 2011 Senior Research Associate
- 2016 Principal Research Fellow
Scientific and Research Work:
- Basic Research interest:
Veterinary virology, food and environmental virology, vector-borne infections, vaccine laboratory and clinical trials as well as prevention, diagnostic, control and eradication of contagious diseases and zoonosis.
- Main working and research activities:
- detection of animal viral diseases by classical laboratory methods (virus isolation, VN, ELISA, IH, AGID);
- propagation and grow of tissue cultures;
- detection of viruses by molecular diagnostic tests (PCR, RT-PCR, real-time PCR);
- prevention, control and eradication of contagious animal viral diseases and zoonosis;
- vaccine laboratory and clinical trials (including testing of potency, safety and sterility);
- detection of viruses in environment (environmental virology), in vectors and in wild animals,
- detection of viruses in food;
- molecular characterization of the viruses detected in animals, vectors, environment and food.
Published over 300 research and professional publications. Some of them in the last 5 years are listed below:
- Kokkinos P., Kozyra I., Lazić S., Soderberg K., Vasickov P., Bouwknegt M., Rutjes S., Willems K., Moloney R., Roda Husman A., Kaupke A., Legaki E., Agostino M., Cook N., Bonsdorff C., Rzezutka A., Petrović T., Maunula L., Pavlik I., Vantarakis A.: Virological Quality of Irrigation Water in Leafy Green Vegetables and Berry Fruits Production Chains. Food Environment Virology, ISSN 1867-0334, online, 2016. DOI: 10.1007/s12560-016-9264-2
- Petrović T., D’Agostino M.: Viral Contamination of Food. Antimicrobial Food Packaging, Edited by Jorge Barros-Velazquez, London, Elsevier, 2016, 65-79, ISBN 970-0-12-800723-5.
- Bouwknegt M., Verhaelen K., Rzezutka A., Kozyra I., Maunula L., Bonsdorff C., Vantarakis A., Kokkinos P., Petrović T., Lazić S., Pavlik I., Vasickova P., Willems K., Havelaar A., Rutjes S., Husman A.: Quantitative farm-to-fork risk assessment model for norovirus and hepatitis A virus in European leafy green vegetable and berry fruit supply chains. International Journal of Food Microbiology, ISSN 0168-1605, 198, 50-58, 2015
- Escribano-Romeroa E., Lupulović D., Merino-Ramos T., Blazquez A., Lazić G., Lazić S., Saiz J., Petrović T.: West Nile virus serosurveillance in pigs, wild boars, and roe deer in Serbia. Veterinary microbiology, ISSN 0378-1135, 176, 365-369, 2015
- Lazić S., Lupulović D., Polaček V., Valčić M., Lazić G., Pašagić E., Petrović T.: Detection of equine arteritis virus in the semen of stallions in the Republic of Serbia. Acta veterinaria, ISSN 0567-8315, 65, 4, 557-567, 2015.
- Lupulović D., Maksimović-Zorić J., Vasković N., Bugarski D., Plavšić B., Ivanović N., Petrović T., Pušić I., Marčić D., Grgić Ž., Lazić S.: First Report on the Efficiency of Oral Vaccination of Foxes against Rabies in Serbia. Zoonoses and Public Health, ISSN 1863-1959, 62, Ahead of print. doi: 10.1111/zph.12196 , In press, 2015
- Blazquez A., Escribano-Romero E., Martin-Acebes M., Petrović T., Saiz J-C.: Limited susceptibility of mice to Usutu virus (USUV) infection and induction of flavivirus cross-protective immunity. Virology, ISSN 0042-6822, 482, 67-71, 2015
- Lazić G., Grubač S., Lupulović D., Polaček V., Lazić S., Petrović T.: Presence of human and animal viruses in surface waters in Vojvodina Province of Serbia. Food and Environmental Virology, ISSN 1867-0334, 7, 24, 1-10, 2015
- Petrović T., Lazić S, Lupulović D., Lazić G., Bugarski D., Vidanović D., Stefan-Mikić S. Milošević V., Hrnjaković-Cvetković I., Petrić D. (2014) Serological study on WNV presence in horses in Vojvodina after the human outbreak in Serbia in 2012. Arch. Biol. Sci., Belgrade, 66 (2), 473-481, 2014. DOI:10.2298/ABS1402473P
- Medić S., van den Hoven R., Petrović T., Lupulović D., Nowotny N. (2014) Serological evidence of West Nile virus infection in the horse population of northern Serbia. J Infect Dev Ctries 2014; 8(7):914-918. doi:10.3855/jidc.3885
- Petrović T., Lupulović D., Jiménez de Oya N., Vojvodić S., Blázquez A-B., Escribano-Romero E., Martín-Acebes M., Potkonjak A., Milošević V., Lazić S., Saiz J.C. (2014) Prevalence of hepatitis E virus (HEV) antibodies in Serbian blood donors. J Infect Dev Ctries 2014; 8(10):1322-1327. doi:10.3855/jidc.4369
- Polaček V., Prodanov-Radulović J., Došen R., Petrović T., Becskei Z., Aleksić-Kovačević S.: Expression of E2 (gp 55) glycoprotein of classical swine fever virus in lymphoid tissue and brain of experimentally infected piglets with different immunological status. Acta veterinaria, ISSN 0567-8315, 64, 2, 213-225, 2014
- Prodanov-Radulović J., Došen R., Polaček V., Petrović T., Stojanov I., Ratajac R., Valčić M.: CSF active immunisation of piglets with subunit (E2) vaccine in the presence of colostral immunity. Acta Veterinaria-Beograd, ISSN 0567-8315, 64 (4), 493-509, 2014. DOI: 10.2478/acve-2014-0046
- Petrović T, Blazquez AB, Lupulović D, Lazić G, Escribano-Romero E, Fabijan D, Kapetanov M, Lazić S, Saiz JC. Monitoring West Nile virus (WNV) infection in wild birds in Serbia during 2012: first isolation and characterisation of WNV strains from Serbia. Euro Surveill. 2013;18(44):pii=20622. Available online: http://www.eurosurveillance.org/ViewArticle.aspx?ArticleId=20622
- Maunula L., Kaupke A., Vasickova P., Soderberg K., Kozyra I., Lazić S., van der Poel W., Bouwknegt M., Rutjes S., Willemsh K., Moloney R., D’Agostino M., de Roda Husman Ana Maria, Bonsdorff C., Rzezutka A., Pavlik I., Petrović T., Cook N.: Tracing enteric viruses in the European berry fruit supply chain. International Journal of Food Microbiology 167, 177–185, 2013, ISSN 0168-1605, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ijfoodmicro.2013.09.003
- Petrović T. (2013): Prevalence of viruses in food and the environment. In: Nigel Cook (ed) Viruses in food and water, Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge, UK, 2013, ISBN 978-0-85709-430-8 (Print) 978-0-85709-887-0 (Online), 19-46. DOI 10.1533/9780857098870.1.19
- D’Agostino M., Cook N., Di Bartolo I., Ruggeri F., Berto A., Martelli F., Banks M., Vasickova P., Kralik P., Pavlik I., Kokkinos P., Vantarakis A., Söderberg K., Maunula L., Verhaelen K., Rutjes S., de Roda Husman A., Hakze R., Van der Poel W., Kaupke A., Kozyra I., Rzežutka A., Prodanov-Radulović J., Lazić S., Petrović T., Carratala A., Gironés R., Diez-Valcarce M., Hernandez M., Rodriguez-Lazaro D. (2012): Multicenter collaborative trial evaluation of a method for detection of human adenoviruses in berry fruit. Food Analytical Methods, 5:1–7. DOI 10.1007/s12161-011-9287-0
- Kokkinos P., Kozyra I., Lazić S., Bouwknegt M., Rutjes S., Willems K., Moloney R., Roda Husman de A., Kaupke A., Legaki E., D’Agostino M., Cook N., Rzežutka A., Petrović T., Vantarakis A. (2012): Harmonised Investigation of the Occurrence of Human Enteric Viruses in the Leafy Green Vegetable Supply Chain in Three European Countries. Food and Environmental Virology, ISSN 1867-0334, Vol 4, No 4, 179-191, DOI 10.1007/s12560-012-9087-8
- Milić N., Lazić S., Vidanović D., Šekler M., Nišavić J., Resanović R., Petrović T. (2012): Molecular characterization of some strains of Newcastle disease virus isolated in province of Vojvodina, Republic of Serbia. Acta Veterinaria, ISSN 0567-8315, 62, 4, Str.365-374
- Toplak I., Lazić S., Lupulović D., Prodanov-Radulović J., Becskei Z., Došen R., Petrović T. (2012): Study of the genetic variability of porcine Circovirus type 2 detected in Serbia and Slovenia. Acta Veterinaria Hungarica, ISSN 0236-6290, 60, 3, pp.409-420, 2012
- Petrović T., Lupulović D., Prodanov-Radulović J., Lazić S., Toplak I. (2012): Sequencing and typing of CSFV isolates from the Republic of Serbia. Proceedings, International Conference prevention of Classical Swine Fever in the Border Region Croatia – Serbia (STOP-KKS), Novi Sad, June 7-8 2012, editor Tamaš Petrović, Novi Sad, Naučni institut za veterinarstvo ‘Novi Sad’, 2012, Str.174-184, ISBN 978-86-82871-29-3
- Petrović T., Đuričić B. (2012): Schmallenberg virus: New emergent pathogen of cattle, sheep and goats. Proceedings, Second International epizootiology Symposium [i]XIV Serbian epizootiology days, April 18-21, 2012, Belgrade, 2012, pp.16-28, ISBN 978-86-83115-20-4
- Lupulovic D., Martín-Acebes M.A., Lazic S., Alonso-Padilla J., Blázquez A.B., Escribano-Romero E., Petrovic T., Saiz J.C. (2011): First serological evidence of West Nile virus acitivity in horses in Serbia. Vector Borne Zoonotic Disease 11(9):1303-5.
- Vidanovic D., Sekler M., Asanin R., Milic N., Nisavic J., Petrovic T., Savic V. (2011): Characterization of velogenic newcastle disease viruses isolated from dead wild birds in Serbia during 2007. Journal of Wildlife Diseases, 47(2), pp. 433–441
- Petrović T., Milićević V., Prodanov-Radulović J., Maksimović-Zorić J., Lupulović D., Došen R., Lazić S. (2011): Molecular detection and genetic analysis of Serbian PRRSV isolates. Proceedings, EuroPRRS2011 Symposium ‘Understanding and combating PRRS in Europe’ COST Action FA902, Novi Sad, 12th-14th October 2011, editors Tamas Petrovic, Tahar Ait-Ali, Novi Sad, Scientific Veterinary Institute ‘Novi Sad’, 2011, str.50-56, ISBN 978-86-82871-27-9
- Kurćubić V., Petrović T., Đoković R., JIlić Z., Petrović M. (2011): Antibody response of beef calves to experimental monovalent and multivalent inactivated bovine viral diarrhoea virus vaccines as measured by indirect ELISA method. Biotechnology in animal husbandry, ISSN 1450-9156, Vol.27, br.3, str.901-911
- Kurćubić V., Petrović T., Đoković R., Ilić Z. (2010): Ispitivanje rasprostranjenosti infekcije uzrokovane virusom govede dijareje (BVDV) i borderske bolesti (BDV) kod ovaca u jugozapadnoj Srbiji = Investigation of bovine viral diarrhea virus (BVDV) and border disease virus (BDV) infections of sheep in southwestern Serbia. Veterinarski glasnik, ISSN 0350-2457, 64, 5-6, Str.319-337
- Velhner M., Mitevski D., Potkonjak D., Stojanovic D., Kovacevic M., Petrovic T., Aleksic-Kovacevic S. (2010): Biological properties of a naturally attenuated infectious bursal disease virus isolated from a backyard chicken flock. Acta Veterinaria Hungarica, Vol 58, No 4, 2010, 499-509. DOI: 10.1556/AVet.58.2010.4.10
- Becskei Z., Aleksić-Kovačević S., Rusvai M., Balka G., Jakab C., Petrovic T., Knezevic M. (2010): Distribution of porcine circovirus 2 Cap antigen in the lymphoid tissue of pigs afected by postweaning multisystemic wasting syndrome. Acta Veterinaria Hungarica, Vol 58, No 4, 2010, 483-498. DOI: 10.1556/AVet.58.2010.4.9
- Lupulović D., Lazić S., Prodanov-Radulović J., Jiménez de Oya N., Escribano-Romero E., Saiz J.C., Petrović T. (2010): First serological study of Hepatitis E virus infection in backyard pigs from Serbia. Food and Environmental Virology, 2010, 2:110–113. DOI 10.1007/s12560-010-9033-6
- International projects:
Participating in eight international projects:
- “A European Network for Environmental and Food Virology – ENVIRONET” (COST Action from November 2006 – November 2010) Web page: www.cost929-environet.org
- Integrated Monitoring and Control of Foodborne Viruses in European Food Supply Chains- VITAL (Grant agreement no.: 213178; FP7 collaborative project; from April 2008 – April 2011). Web page: http://eurovital.csl.gov.uk/
- „Understanding and combating porcine reproductive and respiratory syndrome in Europe“ (COST FA0902 Action); Coordinator: dr Tahar Ait-Ali, University of Edinburgh, Roslin Institute, UK; (2009-2013). Web page: www.europrrs.net
- “Flavirus Cross-Protection” – transnational access users short FP7 research project under Research Infrastructures action, grant agreement No. FP7-228394 (NADIR project); User & Coordinator: dr Tamas Petrovic, Scientific Veterinary Institute „Novi Sad“, Novi Sad, Serbia. Web page: http://www.nadir-project.eu/nadir_project
- „Towards Control of Avian Coronaviruses: Strategies for Diagnosis, Surveillance and Vaccination“ (COST Action FA1207); Coordinator: Dr Paul Britton, The Pirbright Institute, UK; (2013-2017). Web page: http://www.cost.eu/domains_actions/fa/Actions/FA1207
- „European Network for Neglected Vectors and Vector-Borne Infections (EURNEGVEC)” (COST Action TD1303); Coordinator: Dr Andrei Mihalca, Universitatea de Stiinte Agricole si Medicina Veterinara Cluj-Napoca, Romania; (2013-2017). Web page: http://www.cost.eu/TD1303 ; http://www.eurnegvec.org
- “A European Network for Foodborne Parasites (Euro-FBP)” (COST Action FA1408); Coordinator: prof Lucy Robertson, Norges Miljo-Og Biovitenskaplige Universitet, Parasitology, Food Safety and Infection Biology, NMBU-Adamstuen CampusN-0033 Oslo, Norway (2015 – 2019). Web page: http://www.cost.eu/COST_Actions/fa/Actions/FA1408
- „Surveillance of invasive and native mosquito vectors and pathogens they transmit in Montenegro (LOVĆEN)“; HERIC project, Ministry of Science, Montenegro. Coordinator dr Igor Pajović, Biotechnical Faculty, Podgorica, Montenegro (2014 – 2016). http://www.heric.me/en/grant-lovcen/grant-lovcen ; http://project-lovcen.me/index.php
- „Understanding and combating African Swine Fever in Europe (ASF-STOP)“ (COST Action CA15116); Coordinator dr Dolores Gavier Widen, National Veterinary Institute, Uppsala Sweden (2016 –2020). http://asf-stop.com/
- Bilateral projects:
Coordinated 2 and participated in 3 bilateral projects:
- Harmonization and development of molecular methods for detection and characterization of some economically important animal viruses, Project No. 36, 2010-2011, conducted with NVI, Veterinary faculty, Ljubljana, Slovenia. Coordinator dr Tamas Petrovic
- Assessment of zoonotic viral activity in Serbia, Project No. 5, 2011-2012, conducted with Department of biotechnology, Instituto Nacional de Investigación y Tecnología Agraria y Alimentaria (INIA), Madrid, Spain. Coordinator dr Tamas Petrovic
- Detection and characterization of avian and other animal influenza viruses and avian paramyxoviruses – molecular methods harmonization and standardization, Project No. 69-00-80/2010-02, 2011-2012, conducted with Poultry Centre, Croatian Veterinary Institute, Zagreb, Croatia. Coordinator dr Sava Lazic
- National projects:
Participated in 20 national scientific and research projects:
- Projects of Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of Serbia
- Wild animal health monitoring and introduction of new biotechnology procedures in detection of infectious and zoonotic agents – risk analysis for human health, domestic and wild animal health and for environmental contamination; Project No: TR31084; Coordinator dr Tamas Petrovic (2011-2016).
- Biotechnology procedures in diagnostics of viral and bacterial infections, microbiological food contaminants and biological products in veterinary medicine Project No; 20115; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic (2008 – 2011).
- Pathology and detection of current animal diseases that could endanger public health; Project No ТR-20117; Coordinator dr Dusan Orlic (2008 – 2011).
- Development of technology procedures for establishment of the collection of pathogen microorganisms from animals and their isolation, typization, attestation and standardization Project No; ТR-6860B; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic (2005 – 2007).
- Development of technology procedures and programs for detection and control of contagious diseases of cattle, sheep and pigs; Project No ТR-6862B; Coordinator dr Branka Vidic (2005 – 2007).
- Technology procedures for control and eradication of bovine infective rhinotracheitis and contagious chicken anemia; Project No; BTR.5.05.4331.B; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic (2001 – 2004)
- Investigations in order to make improvement and protection of animal health and reproduction, safety of food of animal origin and feed safety – 12М15 (1996 – 2000).
- Project of Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management – Veterinary Directorate
- Estimation of the prevalence of BVDV infection in dairy cattle on Southern Backa and Srem district and determination of present virus types and subtypes; Contract No: 401-00-13672/2006-05; Coordinator dr Tamas Petrovic (2006 – 2007)
- The prevalence and significance of circovirus infection in swine population in Vojvodina region; Contract No: 401-00-06731/2005-05; Coordinator MSc Radoslav Dosen (2006 – 2007)
- Epizootiology study, veterinary and selection control of boars for artificial insemination in reproductive centers and harmonization of clinical and laboratory practice with the EU countries; Contract No: 401-00-06729/2005-05; Coordinator dr Milovan Jovicin (2006 – 2007)
- Development and application of the program for eradication of bovine herpes virus type 1 infection; Contract No: 401-00-13687/2006-05; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic (2006 – 2007)
- The evaluation of vaccine efficiency against classical swine fever in controlled conditions; Contract No: 401-00-13700/2006-05; Coordinator dr Dragica Stojanovic (2006 – 2007)
- Estimation of the prevalence and health importance of equine arthritis, equine herpesvirus and equine infectious anemia; Contract No: 401-00-13685/2006-05; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic (2006 – 2007)
- The importance of avian influenza serology monitoring for prevention of the outbreaks and spread of the infection caused by highly pathogen avian influenza (HPAI) strains; Contract No: 401-00-13684/2006-05; Coordinator dr Dusan Orlic (2006 – 2007)
- Improvement of diagnostic procedures for detection of avian influenza and implementation of disease monitoring in Republic of Serbia on epizootiology area 1, 2, 3 and 11; Contract No: 401-00-06686/2005-05; Coordinator dr Dusan Orlic (2005 – 2006)
- Evaluation of the influence of swine viral infection on the occurrences of pneumonia caused by other etiological agents (Mycoplasma spp., Actinobacillus sp.); Contract No: 401-00-13699//2006-05; Coordinator MSc Radoslav Dosen (2006 – 2007)
- Project of Provincial Secretary for Science and Technological Development
- Typing of Avian and other Influenza Viruses by using Molecular Diagnostic Techniques; Contract No: 114-451-01542/2005-01; 114-451-02055/2006-01 and 114-451-001486/2007-02; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic; (2005-2006; 2006-2007; 2007 – 2008)
- Analysis of the implementation of control and eradication program of herpesvirus infection in breeding cattle herds; Contract No: 114-451-00960/2006-01; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic; (2007 – 2008)
- Development of the Programme for Prevention and Eradication of Herpesvirus Infection in Cattle Breeding Herds; Contract No: 114-451-00555/2005-01; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic; (2005-2006)
- The Project for Development and Improvement of Assembly Line Production of Fetal Calf Sera and Primary Cell Cultures According to the ATCC Standards; Contract No: 114-451-00809/2005-01; Coordinator dr Sava Lazic; (2005-2006)
- Training in molecular diagnostic technique
- Department of Virology, Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, Ljubljana, Slovenia in 2002, 2004 and 2006;
- Veterinary Science Division, DARDNI, Belfast, Northern Ireland, in 2003 under Reform of the Food Chain Laboratories (RFL) project;
- Virology laboratory VDL, College of Veterinary Medicine, Ames, Iowa, USA in 2006 and
- University of Veterinary Medicine, Kosice, Slovakia in 2007.
- Active participation in High Pathogenic Avian Influenza (HPAI) Diagnostic Training Course held on 15-19 May 2006 under organization of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA).
- Training in classical and molecular virology techniques for detection and characterization of environmental and food viruses held between 25th of May and 8th of June 2007 in National Institute of Public Health and the Environment (RIVM), Bilthoven, The Netherlands
- FAO workshop “Laboratory Diagnosis of HPAI” held in Kraljevo Veterinary Institute, Kraljevo, Serbia (November 27-29, 2007)
- Active participation in Middle European training course: Application of molecular-genetic methods in veterinary diagnostic virology, held between 27th and 29th of May 2008 in Kosice, Slovak Republic, under organization of European Society of Veterinary Virology (ESVV) and Veterinary University of Kisice.
- PRRS Diagnostic Training School held in Zagreb, Croatia, 24 – 25 September 2012 under organization of COST FA0902 EuroPRRSnet project and Veterinary Institute Croatia.
- European Regional Training Course on “The Rapid and Confirmatory Diagnosis of Avian Influenza H7N9″, Vienna, Austria, 19-30 August 2013, under organization of the Joint FAO/IAEA Division for Nuclear Applications in Food and Agriculture, Vienna, Austria
- Active participation in PREDEMICS training course: Workshop on zoonotic features of viral infections: from the animal reservoir to pandemic emergence, held April 8th – 11th, 2014 in the National Institute for Infectious Diseases “L. Spallanzani” – Rome, Italy.
- Regional Training Course on “The nuclear and nuclear related techniques for early and rapid detection and confirmation of pox virus infection in animals”, Vienna, Austria, 15-19 August 2016, under organization of the Joint FAO/IAEA Division for Nuclear Applications in Food and Agriculture, Vienna, Austria.
- Since 1997 Laboratory for Virology, Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”, Novi Sad
Expert and reviewer:
- Expert in the field of veterinary virology
- Expert in the field of veterinary molecular virology
- Expert in the field of veterinary vaccinology
- Editorial board member and reviewer of the international journal “Food and Environmental Virology”
- Editorial board member and reviewer of the international journal “Acta Veterinaria, Belgrade”
- Reviewer of the international journals “Vaccine” „Virus Research“ and in “Journal of Infectious Diseases in Developing Countries”
- Member of the ESF Pool of Peer Reviewers for research projects
- Reviewer of the Spanish national RTD projects (reviewer for ANEP – Spanish institution that manages the peer review assessment process for the evaluation of RTD grant applications submitted to the Spanish funding organizations
Participation at the Scientific Symposia:
- 27 international symposia
- 39 national symposia
Membership in Scientific and Professional Associations:
- Serbian Veterinary Association
- International Veterinary Biosafety Workgroup
- Society of Serbian Microbiologists
- European Society of Veterinary Virologist (ESVV) – Board member from 2015
- President of the Section for zoonoses of Serbian Veterinary Assotiation
- Academy of Veterinary Medicine of Serbia from 2014
- Principal Research Fellow, Director deputy for research, Coordinator of the team for international cooperation, national, bilateral and international scientific projects leader and Head deputy of the Department of Virology
Current Work Contact Details:
Tamas Petrovic, D.V.M. M.Sc. Ph.D.
Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”
Rumenacki put 20
21000 Novi Sad
Fax: + 381 21 518 544
Phone: + 381 21 4895 321;
Mob: +381 64 818 5410