Phone: + 381 21 4895 310
Mobile: +381 64 818 54 87
Biljana Đurđević, DVM. McS, Research Assistant
Born: October 2nd, 1987, Novi Sad, Republic of Serbia
– veterinary epidemiology, veterinary pathology
- Basic studies : Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Novi Sad (2013);
- Master thesis: Faculty of Agriculture, Department of Veterinary Medicine, University of Novi Sad (2014);
- Ph.D. studies at the Faculty of Veterinary Medicine, University of Belgrade 2014.
– 2014. Research Trainee
- From October 2013 to January 2014 – Professional practice, Veterinary Station “Novi Sad”;
- From January to August 2014 – veterinarian in poultry production;
- From August 2014 to date: Scientific Veterinary Institute “Novi Sad”, Department of Epizootiology, clinical diagnosis, pathology and DDD
Main Working and Research Activities:
- Diagnostic, control, prevention and eradication of animal infection diseases;
- field veterinary epidemiologist;
- clinical pathology and necropsy;
- analysis and detection of animal proteins in feed.
Scientific and Research Work:
Chosen Publications: (5-10):
- Polaček V., Bozic B., Prodanov-Radulovic J, Petrovic T., Vucicevic I., Becskei Z., Kovacevic-Aleksic S: Immunohistochemical detection of classical swine fever virus in different fetal tissues of naturally infected sows, Abstract book, 34th ESVP Meeting of the European Society of Veterinary Pathology – 27th ECVP Meeting of the European College of Veterinary Pathologists, 7th-10th September 2016, Bologna, Italy, str. 217.
- Božić B., Košak K., Trailović I., Mijatović B., Pavlović I., Trailović D: Prevalence of endoparasites of balkan donkeys breed in Serbia, 6th Regional Symposium of Equine Breeding, Reproduction and Health Protection, Ljubičevo 1st and 2nd September 2016, Proceedings pp 59-62.
- Bozic B., Blagojevic B. (2014) Contribution of meat inspection and abattoir process hygiene to biological safety assurance of poultry carcasses. Proceedings of the II International Congress “Food Technology, Quality and Safety”, Novi Sad, Serbia, 28-30 October 2014, pp 105-110.
- Nešić K., Pavlović N., Lazić G., Božić B.: Monitoring of feed for the presence of animal proteins in Serbia – decade overview and close perspective.Proceedings, Second International Symposium of Veterinary Medicine (ISVM2016), Belgrade, June 22-24, 2016, editor in chief Vladimir Radosavljević, Beograd, Scientific Institute of Veterinary Medicine of Serbia, 2016, 180-188, ISBN 978-86-81761-55-7.
- Ćirković M., Novakov N., Kartalović B., Pelić M., Jovanić S., Božić B., Đorđević V.: Ichthyophthiriosis – cause of significant losses of carp, Archives of Veterinary Medicine, ISSN 1820-9955, 8, 1, str.3-12, 2015.
- Todorović D., Ljubojević D., Pelić M., Božić B., Novakov N., Radosavljević V.: Disease of broodstock of common carp caused by genus aeromonas.The International Symposium on Animal Science (ISAS)2015.19th International Congress on Biotechnology in Animal Reproduction (ICBAR), 09-11.09.2015, Novi Sad, [editor in chief Snežana Trivunović], Novi Sad, Faculty of Agriculture, 2015, Str.275-279, ISBN 978-86-7520-348-3.
- Novakov N., Ćirković M., Ljubojević D., Adžić B., Pelić M., Božić B., Babić J., Todorović D.: Sphaerospora molnari (myxozoa) in common carp fingerlings = Sphaerospora molnari (myxozoa) kod šaranske mlađi.Conference Proceedings, VII International Conference ‘Water and Fish’, Belgrade-Zemun, Serbia June, 10-12.2015, editors in chief Vesna Poleksić and Zoran Marković, Belgrade, University, Faculty of Agriculture, 2015, 384-388, ISBN 978-86-7834-224-0.
- Pelić M., Kartalović B., Ljubojević D., Novakov N., Todorović D., Božić B., Ćirković M.: The effect of otc and flumequine antibiotic in fresh feed for the control of erythrodermatitis in common carp (Cyprinus carpio L.). Proceedings, First International Symposium of Veterinary Medicine ‘One Health – New Challenges’ (ISVM2015), Vrdnik, May 21-23, 2015, editor in chief Tamaš Petrović, Novi Sad, Scientific Veterinary Institute ‘Novi Sad’, 2015, 379-384, ISBN 9978-86-82871-36-1.
- Babić J., Kartalović B., Petrović J., Okanović Đ., Božić B., Pelić M., Ćirković M.: Ecologically safe production of smoked common carp meat.Proceedings, First International Symposium of Veterinary Medicine ‘One Health – New Challenges’ (ISVM2015), Vrdnik, May 21-23, 2015, editor in chief Tamaš Petrović, Novi Sad, Scientific Veterinary Institute ‘Novi Sad’, 2015, 142-147, ISBN 9978-86-82871-36-1.
- Pajić M., Todorović D., Pelić M., Ljubojević D., Božić B., Prunić B.: Prisustvo pojedinih serotipova salmonella u jatima koka nosilja u Južnobačkom i Sremskom okrugu = Prevalence of some salmonella serotypes in flocks of laying hens in south Backa and Srem region.Zbornik radova i kratkih sadržaja, 26.Savetovanje veterinara Srbije, Zlatibor, 10-13.septembar 2015.godine, glavni i odgovorni urednik Brana Radenković-Damnjanović, Beograd, Srpsko veterinarsko društvo, 2015, Str.145-148, ISBN 978-86-83115-28-0.
- The influence of the quality of the components of feed for cyprinid fish species on the quality of meat, losses and the profitability of production“, Project No: TR31011, Coordinator dr Miroslav Ćirković (2011-2016).
Membership in Scientific and Professional Associations:
- Serbian Veterinary Chamber
Participation at the Scientific Symposia:
- 4 international and 2 national symposia
- Language skills: Serbian (mother tongue),
- English (active)
- Good computer skills (MS Office Word, Excel)
- Driving licence
- Research Trainee at the Department of Epizootiology, clinical diagnosis, pathology and DDD
Current Work Contact Details: